GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In this section you will find all the legal information that regulates the access and use activities of the Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. - Contrada Sala snc - 82036 Solopaca - (BN) - ITALY.
Access to and use of this Website, as well as the purchase of online products, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of the following General Conditions of Sale.
We therefore invite you to regularly access this section to check, before making any purchase, the publication of the most recent and updated General Terms and Conditions of Sale of https://www.masseriavignevecchie.com
I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Conditions") govern the sale of products and services through the Website and form an integral part of each Sales Contract ("Contract") that is concluded via the Internet between:
• Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. - Contrada Sala snc - 82036 Solopaca - (BN) - ITALY.
• - The seller -
• and any person who purchases products or services of the Website www.masseriavignevecchie.com
- The client -
2) Any purchase order for products at Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. is governed by these Conditions, without prejudice to the Seller's right to apply different and particular conditions.
The applicable Conditions are those in force at the time of placing an Order.
3) Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time, without prior notice.
4) These Conditions do not regulate the sale of products or the provision of services by parties other than the Seller, which are present or recalled on the Site through links, banners or other links.
In relation to such sales or service supplies, therefore, any form of liability of the Seller is excluded.
5) The Customer undertakes, before proceeding to confirm his order, to read these Conditions and to accept them by placing a check (flag) in the indicated box.
By placing an Order through the Site, the Customer guarantees both that he has the ability to act necessary to conclude legally binding contracts, and that he is over 18 years of age.
Customers who place Orders through the Website accept the Terms and Conditions as follows.
6) The Seller offers its products for sale within the limits of stocks available at the time of the Purchase Order. Orders may be subject to quantity, minimum or maximum limitations.
7) The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
Information about products on the Site, such as specifications, images, dimensions or compatibility details, are not binding and may be subject to change at any time.
8) The technical steps for placing an Order are clearly highlighted in the sequence of pages on the Site, through explanatory texts and graphics.
9) By clicking on "Confirm Order", the Customer will formulate to Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. a contractual purchase proposal concerning the items contained in the Shopping Cart.
The receipt of the Order does not constitute acceptance of the contractual purchase proposal.
10) To complete the Order, the following formalities must be completed:
a) reading and acceptance of the Customer, by means of "point and click", of these Conditions;
b) electronic compilation by the Customer - by entering all the required data - of the Order Form, which contains a summary of the essential characteristics of each product or service chosen and the relative price; the means of payment for which the Customer has opted; of the methods of delivery of the purchased products; times and costs of shipping and delivery; the conditions for exercising the Customer's right of withdrawal and for the application of the legal guarantee of conformity; the methods and times for returning the purchased products;
c) payment, in favor of the Seller, of the price of the products purchased by the Customer, including shipping and delivery costs;
d) automatically forwarding the above Order Form electronically to the Seller;
e) receipt by the Seller of the aforementioned Order Form.
The execution of the Order involves the express recognition by the Customer of the obligation to pay.
11) The correct reception of an Order is confirmed by Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. by e-mail to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation is generated automatically by the system and can not be considered in itself acceptance of the Order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
The confirmation e-mail re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
12) Following the reception of an Order, Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. will check the availability of the ordered products and, only after this verification, will communicate its acceptance of the Order, by sending the Customer the receipt of acceptance of the Order.
The Contract ends with the receipt by the Customer of the acceptance of the Order in the form of a Receipt sent to Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l., or, in the absence of such acceptance, with the delivery of the articles covered by the Order.
Once the Receipt of acceptance of the Order has been forwarded to the Customer, it will no longer be possible to modify or cancel the Order, subject to the right of withdrawal to the terms and conditions set forth in the following Section VI of these Conditions.
13) Where Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. is not able to evade an order received, will promptly notify the customer, and in any case before sending it to the latter of the receipt of acceptance of the order, except as provided in the subsequent art. 14, paragraph 2.
In any case, Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to refuse an Order, to set purchase limits and to demand payment in advance.
Each Contract will exclusively refer to products expressly and specifically indicated in the Purchase Order.
Any form of liability, contractual or non-contractual, deriving from the non-acceptance of an Order remains excluded.
14) The Seller shall have the right not to process Purchase Orders made in compliance with the provisions of the previous provisions, in the event that the Customer has not made payment for the products; or in the event that the Customer's data are incomplete and / or incorrect; or even in the event that the ordered products are not, even temporarily, available.
If the Seller does not process a Purchase Order made by the Customer, the Seller will promptly inform the Customer, by e-mail, of the foregoing and will reimburse the amount already paid by the Customer.
III. PAYMENT OF THE PRICE
15) The price of the products ordered is that in force on the day the Order is executed and must be paid to the Seller in accordance with the preceding article 10, lett. c).
Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time the Order is concluded and before the payment is made.
Except where otherwise provided, all prices indicated on the Site are to be understood as inclusive of VAT.
Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice, unless the Order of
Customer has already been confirmed by the Seller pursuant to art. 12.
In the case of modification of the price after sending the Order by the Customer and before confirmation by the Seller, the latter will promptly communicate, by e-mail, the new price to the Customer, who may accept the variation or reject it and, consequently, renounce the Order, without any additional cost.
The acceptance of the modification must be communicated to Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l., by e-mail or fax, within 7 days from the communication of it. Otherwise, the modification will be tacitly refused and the Order will be deemed canceled.
16) The Customer can pay for the ordered products through one of the payment methods indicated on the Website.
In the case of payment by credit card, the amount of the purchase will be charged to the Customer after the conclusion of the Order on the Site.
In the case of payment in cash, the amount of the Order will be charged to the Customer upon delivery of the products.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Customer will receive the bank details attached to the Order Form: the Order will be processed only upon receipt of the credit by the Seller.
The related financial information will be managed only by payment circuits or by the credit institution.
The above information may be used by the Seller solely to complete the procedures related to the payment of the products or services, or to arrange for reimbursement following the exercise, by the Customer, of the right of withdrawal referred to in the following Section VI of these Conditions.
IV. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
17) Orders are processed from 9.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 5pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
Except as otherwise provided in the Order Form, Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. will ship the products purchased by the Customer, by courier, to the address indicated by the same, indicatively within 24 working hours from the acceptance of the Order.
The delivery takes place no later than 30 days from the acceptance of the Order.
Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. assumes no responsibility for disservices due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even where
dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet, in the event that it fails to execute the Order within the time frame
18) Should the purchased products be delivered outside the national territory, the Customer is responsible for the payment of any import charges and taxes, as well as any customs duties and duties provided for by the regulations in force in the destination of the products.
19) The courier is responsible for delivery. Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. undertakes to collect any reports of missing or delayed delivery of the products.
20) Any damage to the packaging and / or products, or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately notified to the courier through specific indication on the delivery document.
By signing the delivery document and in the absence of the aforesaid disputes, the Customer certifies the real material integrity of the products and the conformity of the delivery.
The facts referred to in paragraph 1 of this article must be reported, by e-mail, to the Seller within 8 days of delivery, attaching the invoice (if issued) and specimen, pertaining to the customer, the waybill of the Courier service.
21) The Seller will issue an invoice for each Customer who has requested it and who, for this purpose, has entered the tax code and VAT number in the appropriate Order Form. In this sense, the information as supplied by the Customer at the time of the order is made.
No invoice can be issued after submission of the Order Form, if not requested at the time of placing the Order.
No modification of the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
When ordering, it is necessary to indicate if the shipping address is different from the billing address.
If the Customer decides not to enter his tax code or VAT number, Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. will not issue an invoice.
YOU. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
22) Except as provided by the art. 59 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, for purchases of machines and / or accessories, or other products, made through the Site, it will always be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal, according to the provisions of the law, within 14 days from the date delivery of the products, contacting the seller for return methods.
The goods must be returned, at the care and charge of the Customer, within 14 days from the date on which the Customer has communicated to Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. his decision to withdraw.
In the case of products that are open and / or partially used, the right of withdrawal does not apply and Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. will inform the Customer, by e-mail. In this case, the Customer can ask the Seller, by e-mail, to return the purchased products at his own expense. In the opposite case, the Seller reserves the right to withhold both the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase of the products. Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. only accept returns of goods in perfect condition and in their original packaging, accompanied by the relevant purchase invoice or, if missing, by the relevant receipt of acceptance of the Order.
In the case of service contracts, the withdrawal period ends after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract in the forms referred to in the previous art. 12.
23) Except as provided for in the previous provisions, once the products have been returned, Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l. will refund the amount actually paid by the customer, using the same method of payment chosen by the customer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the Customer must inform the Seller of the bank account details necessary for the reimbursement.
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the Order Form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums deriving from the withdrawal will be executed by the Seller against the person who made the payment.
The reimbursement of the price paid by the Customer for the purchase of the products includes the shipping costs incurred at the time the Order is placed.
24) All products sold by Masseria Vigne Vecchie S.a.r.l., are covered by legal guarantees.
25) The guarantee consists in the replacement, at the expense of the Seller, of defective, incorrect or damaged products; or, where the replacement of the products is impossible or excessively burdensome for the Seller, the guarantee will consist of a reasonable reduction of the price; or, again, in the termination of the contract, where the degree of non-conformity of the product is such as not to make a mere reduction in price acceptable.
In the case of defective, incorrect or damaged products, the Customer will promptly contact the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the problem.
At the aforementioned written communication, it will be necessary to attach photographic material certifying the originality of the packaging, of the cardboard inserts, as well as of the products received.
In the case of defective products, in addition to the communication referred to in the second paragraph of this article, the Customer is required to store and return to the Seller the bottles purchased with at least ¾ of the content with the original well sealed caps. Received the goods and ascertained the anomaly, the Seller will replace or refund the returned product.
26) The warranty is subject, upon penalty of forfeiture, to the complaint of the defect or lack of quality, within 2 months from the moment in which the Customer has received the purchased products.
27) The warranty loses, however, any effectiveness when changes have been made by the Customer on the products.
VIII. RULES OF APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
28) These General Conditions of Sale and the Contract are governed by Italian law, except as provided for by the 1980 Vienna Convention.
29) Any dispute arising from the application of these Terms or the Contract will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Italian court, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian legislation in force.